With 69,921 people testing positive for coronavirus infection, India’s COVID-19 tally mounted to 36,91,166, while recoveries surged to 28,39,882 on Tuesday pushing the recovery rate to 76.94 per cent, according to the Union Health Ministry data.
The death toll climbed to 65,288 with 819 new fatalities being reported in a span of 24 hours, the data updated at 8 am showed.
The COVID-19 case fatality rate has further declined to 1.77 per cent. There are 7,85,996 active cases of coronavirus infection in the country which comprises 21.29 per cent of the total caseload, the data stated.
India’s COVID-19 tally had crossed the 20-lakh mark on August 7 and went past 30 lakh on August 23. According to the ICMR, a cumulative total of 4,33,24,834 samples have been tested up to August 31 with 10,16,920 samples being tested on Monday.
- फटी एड़ियों को जल्दी ठीक कर आराम दिलाएंगे ये घरेलू उपचार, पाएं सुंदर और मुलायम पैर - October 22, 2020
- Is a mastectomy major surgery? - October 22, 2020
- Journal calls for use of objective data in root cause analyses of adverse medical events - October 22, 2020
- Pancreas Cells That Drive Type 1 Diabetes Appear in Healthy People, Too - October 22, 2020
- Navy Federal Rallies for Military Appreciation Month - October 22, 2020
- Health Tips Health Benefits Of Pickled Garlic You Must Know - October 21, 2020
- More turkey dinners for people with celiac disease? - October 21, 2020
- ‘Weekend Effect’ Affects Survival Odds for Rural Stroke Patients - October 21, 2020
- BIC Lighter Safety Report: Low-Quality Lighter Imports Create Urgent Need for Lighter Safety Education - October 21, 2020
- Health Tips Amazing Health Benefits Of Lemon Seeds Are Also As Effective As Lemons Know How Beneficial - October 21, 2020