Shri Manish Sharma, SDM and Ms Shalini Pali, Addl SDM Bhopal held a free Covid vaccination Camp on 3rd April at MP State Office of Indian Oil Corpn in Bhopal.
Eligible serving as well retired Officers, workers, Contract labours, security personnel, hygiene staff etc were administered Covid vaccine. Employees of nearby offices also availed this facility. Employees of Health Dept exhibited immense professionalism and sincerity to accomplish this task. Everybody appreciated their polite behaviour and the spirit of cooperation. By 5 PM about 230 persons were vaccinated. Refreshments were arranged by IndianOil for all beneficiaries.
Indian Oil Management expressed their gratitude to Shri Sharma and Ms Pali of District Administration, Bhopal for providing this facility.
- Amid unprecedented cases, Delhi govt converts 14 top private hospitals into COVID-only facilities - April 14, 2021
- UK expands COVID-19 vaccine programme to over-45s, UK PM urges caution - April 14, 2021
- COVID-19: Curfew in Maharashtra for 15 days from April 14, says CM Uddhav Thackeray - April 14, 2021
- Covid-19: India fast tracks vaccine imports, pricing unclear - April 14, 2021
- From dry mouth to hearing loss: Some lesser-known COVID symptoms to watch out for - April 14, 2021
- All women Lions club plans to set up a Charitable Clinic for Women and Children of Slum areas in Indiranagar in the city - April 12, 2021
- Go green with Mediterranean diet’s new form - April 12, 2021
- Shruti Seth opens up about nailing 3-minute headstand post laparoscopic surgery - April 12, 2021
- Safe Motherhood Day: How to prepare for a safe IVF pregnancy - April 12, 2021
- Vaccinated Indian national among 20 new COVID-19 cases reported in Singapore - April 12, 2021