Shri Manish Sharma, SDM and Ms Shalini Pali, Addl SDM Bhopal held a free Covid vaccination Camp on 3rd April at MP State Office of Indian Oil Corpn in Bhopal.
Eligible serving as well retired Officers, workers, Contract labours, security personnel, hygiene staff etc were administered Covid vaccine. Employees of nearby offices also availed this facility. Employees of Health Dept exhibited immense professionalism and sincerity to accomplish this task. Everybody appreciated their polite behaviour and the spirit of cooperation. By 5 PM about 230 persons were vaccinated. Refreshments were arranged by IndianOil for all beneficiaries.
Indian Oil Management expressed their gratitude to Shri Sharma and Ms Pali of District Administration, Bhopal for providing this facility.
- Molbio’s Nipah test kit gets DCGI approval - September 9, 2021
- 61 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 9, 2021
- RT-PCR accounted for over 70 percent tests conducted in Delhi in last five months - September 9, 2021
- Punjab govt to open 300 new Opioid Assisted Treatment centres to tackle drug addiction - September 9, 2021
- Over five crore people vaccinated in Madhya Pradesh so far - September 9, 2021
- BMC issues new Ganpati festival norms – No pandal darshan, curbs on yatra participants across Mumbai - September 8, 2021
- Early screening & risk assessment through breakthrough technologies - September 8, 2021
- 30 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 8, 2021
- 88 oxygen generation plants functional in MP, says CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan - September 8, 2021
- Efforts grow to stamp out use of parasite drug for COVID-19 - September 8, 2021