BEATRICE, Neb.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–If you’re a sports fan, you won’t want to miss Exmark’s all new Game Day
Tips video series. Hosted by ESPN commentator, SEC Network analyst and
college football Hall of Famer, Matt Stinchcomb, each of the five new
topical videos provide the know how to pull off big game watch parties
in your own back yard.
“For most of us, the next best thing to attending a live sporting event
is having friends and family over to our deck, porch or lawn, to enjoy
watching the big game,” Stinchcomb said.
In the first video, “Game Day Gathering Spaces,” Stinchcomb
outlines how to create the three critical zones for any game day party.
“In much the same way that zone defenses, red zones and end zones are
critical in-game sporting elements, so are designated guest zones in
helping pull off inviting, cohesive and memorable back yard viewing
Stinchcomb says proper positioning of the designated eating, viewing and
mingling zones is a key for creating the ideal flow among the three
“While food is synonymous with sports, it can sometimes create
challenges as a back yard party element.”
In the video, Stinchcomb offers tips to avoiding the common food zone
pitfalls and illustrates how to accommodate guests quickly, without
blocking the game or risking spills on carpet, electronics or other
“Next up is determining where the viewing area will be placed. It’s what
everyone has come over to see, and it absolutely can make or break your
game day party.”
Stinchcomb details how to position the big screen optimally so as many
guests as possible have a clean line of sight at any given time. The
third zone – the sitting or mingling areas – help bridge the gap and
clear the line of sight between food and viewing zones.
“Some guests may choose to kick back and chat, or simply to relax. With
this in mind, place mingling areas in the center of the entire gathering
space, between food and viewing zone. That way, they have easy access to
the grub or the game.”
In addition, for a limited time, when fans purchase select Exmark Radius
or Lazer Z zero-turn mowers, they have the opportunity to purchase an
upgrade to one of 30+ limited edition, full-suspension collegiate seats.
Not only does the seat show their fandom, but the full suspension system
offers a dramatic improvement in comfort compared to non-suspension
to view each of Exmark’s new Game Day Tips videos and see complete
details of the 2019 Exmark Game Changer Sales Event, including available
models, participating dealers, complete offer details and a list of the
30+ available schools.
Exmark Manufacturing was incorporated in May 1982 as an independent
manufacturer of professional turf care equipment. Today, it is the
leading manufacturer of commercial mowers and equipment for the
landscape professional. Exmark mowers are trusted 2-to-1 over the next
best-selling brand of zero-turn mowers by landscape professionals. In
addition to designing, building and marketing quality turf care
equipment, Exmark’s goal is total customer satisfaction. All Exmark
products are designed to help customers increase productivity while
delivering unmatched quality. Products are sold to distributors and
dealers who share the company’s commitment to customer service and
quality products. Learn more at Exmark.com.
Note to Editors: All media inquiries, image or interview requests
should be directed to Matt Gersib at (402) 314-2150 or email@example.com.
For other inquiries, please contact Exmark, 2101 Ashland Ave, Beatrice,
NE 68310; (402) 223-6300.
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022