“Enjoy some relief from the day-to-day pain. Everything from meditation and prayer to Qi Gong and Reiki are covered in a way that takes only 7 minutes a day to perform.”
MADISON, WI, November 24, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — Cheryl Porior-Mayhew, author of Facing Life Challenges: The ABCs of One Woman’s Journey to Healing Her Heart, struggled with bi-polar disorder and a son with severe Oppositional Defiance Disorder for 20 years when she searched out solutions to alleviate her pain. This book provides tips and techniques for anyone struggling with depression, anxiety, a child, parent, or someone who just is hard to love.
“Everyone has challenges in life,” Porior-Mayhew said. “I share my situation in the hope that readers will find themselves and enjoy some relief from the day-to-day pain. Everything from meditation and prayer to Qi Gong and Reiki are covered in a way that takes only 7 minutes a day to perform.”
As a self described spiritual explorer and avid journal writer, Porior-Mayhew is an author and speaker on the topic of facing life challenges head on. An alumna of the University of Wisconsin Madison with a bachelor of arts in journalism and an MBA from Cardinal Stritch University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, she has worked as an executive in advertising, marketing and fundraising. Today she lives in Oregon, Wisconsin with her husband and their spunky dog, Monkey.
The book, a #1 Amazon Best Seller, comes in three editions all on Amazon: An e-book ($2.99), a 148-paperback black and white($7.99) and a 148-page full color paperback ($24.99). To learn more, go to Amazon or www.facinglifechallenges.com. For a press review copy, contact the author at email@example.com or 608-712-7546.
Author, Cheryl Porior-Mayhew, focuses on Facing Life Challenges in blogs, presentations, newsletter articles and books.
# # #
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022