Ketogenic diet (also called keto diet) in the recent past has gained a fair share of fan base. It is one fad diet that several celebrities swear by. Here, carbohydrate is eliminated from the diet and substituted by good fat to refuel our body with the lost energy. This reduction of carbohydrate puts the body in the metabolic state of ketosis that further helps burning excess fat in our body. In fact, keto diet works the best for the ones looking to shed some extra kilos in a short span of time.
Besides having a quick effect on weight, this diet is equally popular for being a meal plan that includes all things yummy and appetising. It is one such diet where you don’t have to completely give up on delicious food to lose weight. Instead, you get a plethora of healthy and tasty dishes that satisfy the soul to the fullest.
Keeping this in mind, we bring you a desi-style keto-friendly paneer roll that is sure to offer a burst of flavours to your palate. All you have to do is, prepare spicy tawa paneer for the filling and replace the wheat wrap with cabbage leaves. Let’s find out the complete recipe!
- Ayush Ministry signs MoU with Ministry of Rural Development to empower the rural youth - March 17, 2023
- Know what’s best for your ‘Kidney’ – Understand the ‘Y.’ - March 9, 2023
- KidneyHealthForAll on World Kidney Day - March 9, 2023
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022