“Motherhood and doula work is what gave us the experience and information we needed to start ‘Dream Nursery.'” – Rose Campbell
HOUSTON, TX, September 17, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — Founded by birth professionals Rose Campbell and Jennifer Jeppson, The Stork’s Warehouse is a subscription-based box service that offers hand-selected pregnancy, newborn, breastfeeding, and postpartum products at a great price. Subscribers have come to know and trust The Stork’s Warehouse Box items as “Doula Tested — Mother Approved”.
Expanding on the success of preparing parents-to-be, Rose and Jennifer are taking their expertise on the road! Join them as they travel across the US, helping families build the nursery of their dreams.
The new web series, “Dream Nursery”, premiered Thursday, September 10th featuring Mely Cruz of All Things Mely, and walks viewers through her personal nursery makeover during the next two episodes. Upcoming spotlight parents include Molly-Nashville Blogger and The Anxiety Couple.
If you’re looking for on-trend nursery design and inspiration, look no further than “Dream Nursery”! New episodes can be found every Thursday at 8pm CST, on The Stork’s Warehouse YouTube channel.
“Dream Nursery” is brought to you by amazing sponsors including Mama’s Milk Wrap, Rascal + Friends, Dr. Brown’s Baby, Noodle & Boo, Pipette Baby, Hemp Maiden, BEBorganic and of course The Stork’s Warehouse. Interested in being a part of the series? Reach out to Rose and Jennifer at www.thestorkswarehouse.com/dream-nursery for more information.
# # #
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022