DENVER, CO, March 03, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — The Divorce Matters® head office has relocated to a larger space to accommodate the recent growth of our firm. This expansion of our physical footprint is an exciting development as it reflects our ongoing commitment to being one of the preeminent family law practices in Colorado.
Divorce Matters® proudly has a team of highly experienced divorce attorneys who have helped thousands of clients from across the state successfully navigate the divorce process and get a fresh start. Moving our headquarters to a larger office will only enhance our already-established ability to provide first-rate legal services to those who are facing a wide range of family law challenges. We will continue to staff offices in Lakewood, Colorado Springs, and Fort Collins and thus remain easily accessible to Colorado residents from up and down the Front Range.
Founder of Divorce Matters®, Douglas A. Thomas, has painstakingly assembled a team of family law practitioners who are skilled at coupling expert legal advice with a human approach that is premised on client empathy. Regarding our Denver office opening and the growth Divorce Matters® in general, Douglas had this to say:
“We are excited to expand into a larger space to accommodate our growing work family and to better serve our clients. With this new space we will be able to deliver a better client experience with a more convenient location, expanded meeting spaces, and a newly renovated office space. We are proud of our firm’s growth in the last few years, and we look forward what the future holds.”
Contact Us Today
Getting divorced is undoubtedly one of the most stressful and uncertain life experiences anyone might have to go through. The emotional strain of the process is only compounded when a divorcing couple has children. At Divorce Matters®, we fully recognize that ending a marriage through divorce can be a rocky period with an uncertain outcome. Which is precisely why every divorce lawyer on our team is a zealous yet also compassionate advocate who provides custom-tailored legal services to each client.
To speak with a lawyer at our firm regarding your divorce case or a related legal matter, you may call Divorce Matters® at the above telephone number or send us a confidential message using this online form.
Our Areas of Practice
The legal questions presented by a divorce case are often many. As one might reasonably expect from an established, award-winning law firm, the team at Divorce Matters® is available to provide first-rate legal services with respect to child custody, child support, spousal maintenance (i.e., alimony), division of marital property, domestic violence, prenuptial agreements, and many other important subjects that frequently must be addressed in divorce proceedings.
# # #
- Set up national registry to capture pharma company payments to clinicians and patient support groups - April 20, 2021
- Health Highlights, April 19, 2021 - April 20, 2021
- दवाएँ खरीदते समय उपभोक्ता करें अपने अधिकारों का उपयोग- प्रमुख सचिव श्री किदवई - April 20, 2021
- Scientists identify protein that could serve as a therapeutic target in lung cancer - April 20, 2021
- L.A.’s Oil Wells Could Be Harming Citizens’ Health - April 20, 2021
- ऑक्सीजन आपूर्ति के लिए जिला प्रशासन का अनूठा प्रयास - April 20, 2021
- Federal policy to reduce deaths from sepsis was mostly ineffective - April 20, 2021
- Common MS Meds Might Be Less Effective in Black Patients - April 20, 2021
- एकमुश्त नि:शुल्क दिया जाएगा तीन माह का राशन-प्रमुख सचिव खाद्य - April 20, 2021
- Swiss hit the gym and cafes as COVID measures ease - April 20, 2021