State government has marked eight more hospitals for effective treatment of H1N1 virus, Malaria, Dengue and Chikungunia. The hospitals marked include one in Hoshangabad, 3 in Gwalior, 3 in Sagar and 1 in Badwani. This way the number of marked hospitals has become 73. This information was given in the daily review of the Health Department.
The hospitals marked by the Health Department for effective prevention of H1N1 virus, Malaria, Dengue and Chikungunia are A.K Hospital, Agrawal, Akshay, Aradhana, Bansal, Bhopal Care, Chirayu, City Hospital, CMCH Medical College, Hajela, J.K Hospital Medical College, Lahoti Hospital, L.B.S, Miracle, Narmada, National, Paliwal, Parul, P.C. M. S. Medical College, Peoples, Rainbow, Red Cross, Sharda, Silver Line and Tripti Hospital in Bhopal district, and S.A.I.M.S. Hospital, Bombay Hospital, C.H.L, Vishesh, Apollo, Bhandari, Arihant, Gokuldas, Index, Life Care, Globus, Suyash, Medanta, Mayur, Appeal, Choithram, Greater Kailash, Synergy and Hukumchand in Indore district, R.D. Gardi Medical College, G.D Birla Hospital, Sanjivani, Patidar, C.H. L., S.S Hospital in Ujjain district. In Hoshangabad district, New Pandey Hospital, Keshav Hospital, Narmada Apna Hospital, St. Joseph and Malawi Hospital have been marked for Chikunguna prevention. Marked hospitals in Jabalpur district include Jabalpur Research Hospital, City Hospital, National Hospital, Mahakaushal and Metro Hospital, in Gwalior district the hospitals marked are Birla Hospital, S.I.M.S. Multispeciality Hospital, Kalyan Memorial and K.D.G Hospital and Maheshwari Nursing Home. In Betul district, the hospitals marked include Sanjivani, Padhar and Rathi Hospital, in Rewa, Vindhya and Chirayu Hospital, in Sagar, Sagarshri, Bhagyoday and Chetne Hospital and Badwani district, Satyasai Hospital has been marked for H1N1 Seasonal Influenza.
Do not ignore early symptoms
A swine flu patient can be saved in time if the early symptoms of the disease are identified and treated in the early stages itself. Symptoms of H1N1 virus like cold-cough, sore throat, headache, fever accompanied by difficulty in breathing should not be ignored and the patient should be rushed to the hospital immediately. Complete treatment should be taken if found to be H1N1 positive. Prevention from swine flu is the treatment. A little alertness can save one from the disease.
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022