Breakey, W.R., and G.J. Dunn. “Racial disparity in the use of ECT for affective disorders.” American Journal of Psychiatry 161.9 (2004): 1635-1641.
Ghaziuddin, N., and G. Walter. “Electroconvulsive therapy in children and adolescents.” Journal of ECT 30.3 (2014): E37-E38.
Hauser, J. “An overview of electroconvulsive therapy (ECT).” Psych Central 2016.
Hersh, J.K. “TMS or ECT? A mental health consumer weighs the options.” Psychology Today 2013.
Kellner, C.H., M.M. Husain, R.G. Knapp, et al. “Right unilateral ultrabrief pulse ECT in geriatric depression: Phase 1 of the PRIDE study.” American Journal of Psychiatry 173.11 (2016): 1101-1109.
Kellner, C.H., R.M. Greenberg, J.W. Murrough, et al. “ECT in treatment-resistant depression.” American Journal of Psychiatry 169.12 (2012): 1238-1244.
Leiknes, K.A. “Contemporary use and practice of electroconvulsive therapy worldwide.” Brain and Behavior 2.3 (2012): 283-344.
Levin, A. “Consent process said crucial at each ECT treatment step.” Psychiatric News 2010.
Rudorfer, M.V., Henry, M.E., and H.A. Sackeim. “Electroconvulsive therapy.” Eds.
A. Tasman, J. Kay, and J.A. Lieberman. Psychiatry, Second Edition. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 2003. 1865-1901.
Scarano, V.R., A.R. Felthous, and T.S. Early. “The state of electroconvulsive therapy in Texas. Part I: reported data on 41,660 ECT treatments in 5971 patients.” Journal of Forensic Science 45.6 Nov. 2000: 1197-1202.
Scott, A.I.F. “Monitoring electroconvulsive therapy by electroencephalogram: an update for ECT practitioners.” Advances in Psychiatric Treatment 13 (2007): 298-304.
Shorter, E. “The history of ECT: Unsolved mysteries.” Psychiatric Times 2004.
Smith, G.E., K.G. Rasmussen, C.M. Cullum, et al. “A randomized controlled trial comparing the memory effects of continuation electroconvulsive therapy versus continuation pharmacotherapy: results from the Consortium for Research in ECT (CORE) study.” Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 71 (2010): 185-193.
Suri, M.A.K., M. Suri, M.M. Adil, et al. “Indicators for electroconvulsive therapy among patients hospitalized for depression.” Psychiatric Annals 45.3 (2015): 140-144.
- Ayush Ministry signs MoU with Ministry of Rural Development to empower the rural youth - March 17, 2023
- Know what’s best for your ‘Kidney’ – Understand the ‘Y.’ - March 9, 2023
- KidneyHealthForAll on World Kidney Day - March 9, 2023
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022