A top official in the European Medicines Agency said in an interview published Tuesday that there is a link between the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine and blood clots.
EMA head of vaccines Marco Cavaleri told Italy’s Il Messaggero newspaper that “in my opinion, we can say it now, it is clear there is a link with the vaccine”, although it was not clear what caused such a reaction.
He implied the link would be confirmed by the agency in the coming hours.
Follow the latest news on the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
© 2021 AFP
EMA official links AstraZeneca vaccine and thrombosis (2021, April 6)
retrieved 6 April 2021
This document is subject to copyright. Apart from any fair dealing for the purpose of private study or research, no
part may be reproduced without the written permission. The content is provided for information purposes only.
- A method to assess COVID-19 transmission risks in indoor settings - April 16, 2021
- Later School Start Times Mean Better-Rested Kids: Study - April 16, 2021
- हरदा में 26 अप्रैल तक रहेगा कोरोना कर्फ्यू - April 16, 2021
- Ten reasons why the coronavirus is airborne - April 16, 2021
- Your Zip Code Could Help or Harm Your Brain - April 16, 2021
- 10वीं और 12वीं के प्रवेश-पत्रों में 10 मई तक करा सकेंगे संशोधन - April 16, 2021
- Temporal link between medical cannabis for epilepsy and early puberty - April 16, 2021
- COVID Plus ‘Bleeding’ Stroke Doubles a Patient’s Death Risk - April 16, 2021
- खाद्य मंत्री श्री सिंह ने अनूपपुर में की कोरोना व्यवस्थाओं की समीक्षा - April 16, 2021
- Heavy energy drink consumption linked to heart failure in a young man - April 16, 2021