There have been times when celebrities have shared images of themselves doing extremely difficult Yoga asanas with a lot of ease and made our jaws touch the floor. Well, this is one of those times. Fitness enthusiast Esha Gupta recently posted an image of herself and well we had to look at it more than once. The Rustom actor often shares images nailing a Yoga asana, but this time, she has taken things up a notch.
The image that we are talking about shows the actor doing an extreme stretch. Esha can be seen holding her body up with the help of her palms and her left foot while facing towards the ceiling. Her right leg is stretched out, pointing towards the back and she is keeping it in place by tucking her leg behind her right arm. We can only imagine the amount of practice it would require to reach this level of expertise.
For the at-home Yoga session, Esha wore a mauve coloured co-ord set which included a halter-neck sports bra teamed with a pair of matching Yoga pants. The actor left her long hair open for the workout. If you look carefully, you will see that Esha’s adorable pet also makes an appearance in the picture. She shared the post with just an Om emoticon as the caption.
- Molbio’s Nipah test kit gets DCGI approval - September 9, 2021
- 61 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 9, 2021
- RT-PCR accounted for over 70 percent tests conducted in Delhi in last five months - September 9, 2021
- Punjab govt to open 300 new Opioid Assisted Treatment centres to tackle drug addiction - September 9, 2021
- Over five crore people vaccinated in Madhya Pradesh so far - September 9, 2021
- BMC issues new Ganpati festival norms – No pandal darshan, curbs on yatra participants across Mumbai - September 8, 2021
- Early screening & risk assessment through breakthrough technologies - September 8, 2021
- 30 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 8, 2021
- 88 oxygen generation plants functional in MP, says CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan - September 8, 2021
- Efforts grow to stamp out use of parasite drug for COVID-19 - September 8, 2021