Premas Life Sciences (PLS) and Genolution (a South Korea based company) has announced a new sales distribution agreement, appointing Premas Life Sciences as technology and knowledge distributor of Nextractor NX-48S Platform in India. Nextractor NX-48S is a fully automated Nucleic Acid Extraction system that can extract upto 48 samples in one run in 17 minutes only. These systems are currently being used extensively in COVID affected countries for Viral RNA Extraction for COVID-19 testing and in a short time we have already had 30 installations in India.
Nextractor NX-48S Platform
Through this partnership, Premas Life Sciences will empower Genolution’s revolutionizing technology that can significantly ramp up the current efforts in #COVID19 testing, powered with Nextractor’s complete automation, high throughput and reduced manual error.
Deuk Soo Na, Executive Director, Genolution commented, “We are very glad to have good and close relationship with highly esteemed Premas Life Sciences. We are pleased to serve Indian and Indian healthcare market with stunning 48-sample extraction of DNA/RNA in 17 min amid COVID-19. We expect closer cooperation with PLS in many fields in the future.”
Dr. Debjani Saha, Group Product Manager, Premas Life Sciences commented, “We at Premas Life Sciences pride ourselves in bringing cutting edge technologies in the area of Genomics & Cell Biology to India and are elated to add Genolution to our ensemble menu of Products.
In the current COVID pandemic situation where we are looking for approx. 5 Lakh Viral RNA extraction per day, Nextractor’s fast extraction protocol saves time and reduced manual error to get high quality RNA ready for high throughput downstream molecular analysis with RTPCR or NGS. Also, the minimal hands on time is extremely desirable while handling infectious samples.”
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022