EyeMyEye – one of the largest online players in the eyewear market crosses a milestone valuation of INR 102+ crores after raising INR 20.5 Cr through Angels and HNI in Pre Series A funding. The funds raised shall be utilized for assortment expansion, technology and marketing and shall help to achieve the growth aspirations of the firm and counter competition.
EyeMyEye Pvt. Ltd. is one of the largest players in the Indian Eyewear industry and hosts 30+ International Eyewear Brands online. The brand provides genuine and high-quality products with fast-track deliveries. Within four months of launch, valuation of the company has crossed INR 102+ crores with 5.9 million unique users and 2 million signups. In September month alone the website has achieved 1Lac+ transactions.
Commenting on the fund raise Mr. Ganesh Iyer, Founder & CEO said, “We are very delighted to have such quality names in our cap table. The very fact that such marquee and proven investors have invested in us, shows the level of conviction and faith they have with regards to our ambitious growth prospects. We are very happy to onboard them and look forward to utilize their proven expertise in the start-up space that shall help us achieve our objectives”.
Marquee investors who have participated in this round of funding are Mr. Brijesh Agarwal – Cofounder Indiamart, Mr. Baskara Rao – Chief Technology Officer at Seviora Holdings Pte Ltd (a subsidiary of Temasek) & Mr. Raghav Gupta – MD Asia Pacific for Coursera, also an Insead alumni. All have invested in their personal capacity.
EyeMyEye offers the best quality and wide array of products catering not only to the luxury segment but also value for money products suitable for all pockets. Being a storehouse of the coolest eyewear trends – to making quality eyewear accessible & affordable – EyeMyEye works relentlessly towards becoming a thought leader when it comes vision needs. By being a part of a global network for over 6+ years in their past venture, the team aims at giving Indian audience, the best quality products at unmatched prices, which is currently a challenge in the domestic market. EyeMyEye brings 6000+ stylish eyewear designs with a huge assortment of international range too.
- 116 more test COVID positive at Karnataka’s medical college - November 26, 2021
- Slip Disc Surgery performed on awake patient - November 26, 2021
- Serum Institute resumes COVID-19 vaccine exports - November 26, 2021
- Mild third wave of COVID-19 pandemic likely in December: Maharashtra Health Minister Rajesh Tope - November 25, 2021
- Putin tests experimental nasal vaccine against COVID-19 - November 25, 2021
- Italy targets unvaccinated with restrictions as cases rise - November 25, 2021
- 59% of employees in India report feeling stressed in everyday life - November 23, 2021
- Capital records 7,128 dengue cases, highest in six years - November 23, 2021
- Covid-19: Tamil Nadu reports 750 new cases - November 23, 2021
- EU considers booster doses of J&J’s COVID-19 vaccine - November 23, 2021