Pharmacies in Great Britain should ensure that their systems are no longer connected to the UK Medicines Verification System at the end of 2020, the UK FMD Working Group for Community Pharmacy has said.
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022