Terms And Conditions
This website is Designed, Developed by National Informatics Centre, Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology , Government of India.These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India
The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by non-Government/private organisations. MMPCRK is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the ‘MMPCRK’ site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
Contents of this website may not be reproduced partially or fully, without due permission from MMPCRK. If referred to as a part of another website, the source must be appropriately acknowledged. The contents of this website can not be used in any misleading or objectionable context.
We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you (for example, to respond to your queries ). If you choose to provide us with personal information like filling out a Contact Us form with an e-mail address or postal address, and submitting it to us through the website, we use that information to respond to your message, and to help you get the information you have requested.
Our website never collects information or creates individual profiles for commercial marketing. While you must provide an e-mail address for a localised response to any incoming questions or comments to us, we recommend that you do NOT include any other personal information.
Hyper Linking Policy
We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site and no prior permission is required for the same. However, we would like you to inform us about any links provided to our site so that you can be informed of any changes or updations therein. Also, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. Our website’s pages must load into a newly opened browser window of the user.
- Cellular impact of ‘Heat not Burn’ products may be no less harmful than cigarettes - April 20, 2021
- Pandemic Stress Keeps Many From Exercising - April 20, 2021
- प्रदेश के 9 मेडिकल कॉलेज में लगेगी सीटी, एमआरआई मशीन - April 20, 2021
- Set up national registry to capture pharma company payments to clinicians and patient support groups - April 20, 2021
- Health Highlights, April 19, 2021 - April 20, 2021
- दवाएँ खरीदते समय उपभोक्ता करें अपने अधिकारों का उपयोग- प्रमुख सचिव श्री किदवई - April 20, 2021
- Scientists identify protein that could serve as a therapeutic target in lung cancer - April 20, 2021
- L.A.’s Oil Wells Could Be Harming Citizens’ Health - April 20, 2021
- ऑक्सीजन आपूर्ति के लिए जिला प्रशासन का अनूठा प्रयास - April 20, 2021
- Federal policy to reduce deaths from sepsis was mostly ineffective - April 20, 2021