MINNEAPOLIS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–There is a lot to love about this can’t miss line-up of new products from General Mills. Nature ValleyTM Wafer Bars, LÄRABAR plant-based Protein bars and EPIC Provisions Rise & GrindTM morning-inspired bars are among some of the newest items set to hit shelves this summer.
General Mills remains focused on serving food people love through category-leading new product innovation that aligns with key consumer trends including continued interest in snacking, taste and convenience. General Mills is also serving pet parents with a new line from its Blue Buffalo pet food brand.
General Mills has increased the pace of new product innovation from 3.8 percent of net sales in fiscal year 2017 to nearly five percent globally in fiscal year 2019. Continued contributions from new product innovation are expected to play a key role in the General Mills fiscal 2020 strategic plans, which will be detailed by company leadership at its annual Investor Day event on July 9, 2019. The webcast can be accessed live beginning at 10:30 a.m. EDT at www.generalmills.com/investors.
About General Mills
General Mills is a leading global food company that serves the world by making food people love. Its brands include Cheerios, Annie’s, Yoplait, Nature Valley, Häagen-Dazs, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Old El Paso, Wanchai Ferry, Yoki, Blue and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, General Mills generated fiscal 2019 net sales of U.S. $16.9 billion. In addition, General Mills’ share of non-consolidated joint venture net sales totaled U.S. $1.0 billion.
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022