PATH2™ empowers people to make great career choices based on what matters most to them.
ANAHEIM, CA, December 07, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — Do you need a gift idea that will change someone’s life for the better? This holiday season, give the gift of PATH2™ — a powerful new online career selection program aimed at helping students, veterans, and career-changing adults find a job they’re passionate about and great at.
“We don’t TELL people which careers are right for them,” says PATH2 Vice President and spokesperson Dave Des Rochers. “We empower people to make great choices based on what matters most to them.”
• Best gift for high-school kids: Planning to pay for college? Give your child the gift of PATH2 now to help them discern their best educational path towards landing the best job for them. You’ll reduce wasted time and money on switched majors, and you’ll give them clarity and a boost in confidence.
• Best gift for new grads: Are they graduating from high school? PATH2 can help them choose their classes wisely when they start college. Graduating from college? PATH2 helps nail down which careers they’ll love most and excel at.
• Best gift for veterans: Hundreds of thousands of veterans are making the often-difficult transition from the military into a civilian career. PATH2 is an all-new way for them to find careers they love and are great at.
• Best gift for people in career transition: The pandemic has resulted in widespread job loss. If you know someone who is looking for a new career, PATH2 can help them find a happier, more financially secure working future.
COVID-19 Recovery Special Pricing: During the pandemic, PATH2 is half off in support of students, veterans, and people in career transition.
About: PATH2™ Vice President and Partner Dave Des Rochers has a gift for connecting with people and building mutually beneficial relationships. A former pro football player for the Seattle Seahawks and an exceptional public speaker, Dave shares lessons from life and work with students, community groups, people in career transition, veterans, HR teams, recruiters, nonprofits, and business leaders. For more information, visit www.PATH2.net.
# # #
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022