“it would be a blessing to receive contributions from so many caring and generous people.”
LEESBURG, VA, February 18, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — Karl Arnold works in the IT and telecommunications center. Like most of us, he has always wanted to be a parent to a healthy baby boy or girl. However, he was laid off from multiple jobs, and that strained the relationship between him and his fiancé. The economic slump of 2009 and 2010 made matters worse for Karl, throwing a wrench in his plans to settle down and have a child.
Unable to find a romantic partner after pursuing various avenues, such as dating websites, Karl decided to give gestational surrogacy a shot to realize his dream of becoming a father. A delicate part of this process is In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) with a 41-43% success rate. None the less, Karl believes that creating and building a family is certainly one of the most crucial things he can do in his life. To do this, he hopes you will help fund the necessary costs to carry out and successfully complete the surrogacy process. This is why Karl has started a fundraising campaign – to help raise the needed funds to undergo the surrogacy procedures and start a family of his own.
Every year, thousands of single women and men add to their families, and many of them via surrogacy. Single intended parents usually go through the same process, face the same challenges, and enjoy the same benefits as couples who pursue surrogacy, with a few exceptions.
Karl chose surrogacy for many reasons, such as:
* Surrogacy allows men to fulfill their dream of fatherhood, even without a sexual partner.
* Intended fathers have a great opportunity to maintain biological ties with the child.
* Surrogacy creates meaningful and long-term relationships between surrogates and families.
Karl is asking for donations through his personal site from thousands of people like you, who understand and appreciate the meaning of family and connection. According to Karl, “it would be a blessing to receive contributions from so many caring and generous people”. Karl is looking to make his dream of becoming a father a reality, and he cannot do it without your help.
Due to the number of services and people required in a standard surrogacy, including its advanced medical procedures and many legal complexities as well as the surrogate mother’s commitment, the surrogacy process is usually expensive — typically $80,000 to $120,000, or even more. This sum is unaffordable for Karl without calling on the generosity and kindness of people who are willing to help raise the money and make this dream of being a dad come true for him.
As surrogate mothers experience what any pregnant woman does: discomfort, weight gain, nausea, food aversions, and certainly, labor, it is not always simple to find someone willing to disrupt their life in order to help build someone else’s family. This is why Karl is counting on your support, so he can tend to the mother’s needs.
Below you will find a summary of some various expenses based on the research and meetings with numerous local surrogacy agencies as well as reproductive medicine clinics.
* Gestational Surrogate Compensation: $35,000 to $40,000+
* Agency fees which includes Surrogacy Screening, and Legal Fees: $28,400 to $35,800
* Fertility, Embryo Transfer, IVF and Other Medical Fees: $45,000
* Variable Expenses (needed to cover unexpected surrogate mother’s personal and medical expenses): $20,000
Karl does not have the financial resources to bring a child into this world. So, he is asking for some help from his friends and relatives, and the fundraising community. So, if you think that love is what really makes a family, please support Karl in his journey and help him become a father by donating.
# # #
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022