“As long as I look ahead there’s nothing to fear behind me. I am proud to have written this book and I hope Hey Charlie inspires young people to find their voice and reach their highest potential!”
LEHIGH VALLEY, PA, October 17, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — OCT 14 Entertainment is proud to announce the publication of the first in a new series of children’s books titled “Hey, Charlie, You’re Next!” Hey Charlie, You’re Next is about learning how to build self-confidence in yourself. It shows how hope, support, and a good heart can lead you to learn your voice.
Commenting on his new book’s release, author Michael B. Judkins said the following: “As long as I look ahead there’s nothing to fear behind me. I am proud to have written this book and I hope Hey Charlie inspires young people to find their voice and reach their highest potential!”
More About The Book:
Charlie finds himself in the midst of bullying on Basketball day at school and is unsure of how to speak up for himself. With a little bit of advice from his teacher and some hope, there is nothing that can tear him down. Hey Charlie, You Next offer readers a compelling story about overcoming negativity and gaining self-confidence. It is the first book in the Hey Charlie series by Michael B. Judkins.
The Hey Charlie series will focus on improving self-confidence, self-esteem, and character building for young people to find their voice. Stay tuned for the next books!
About OCT 14 Entertainment:
OCT 14 Entertainment is an independent film/ TV/Web and Music entity that provides content (Media), Publishing (Books/audiobooks/Digital), project management, and producer services to the independent creative arts industry.
Michael B. Judkins
# # #
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022