BEATRICE, Neb.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sports fans won’t want to miss Exmark’s all new Game Day Tips video
series. Hosted by ESPN commentator, SEC Network analyst and college
football Hall of Famer, Matt Stinchcomb, each of the five new topical
videos provide the know-how to pull off big game watch parties in your
own back yard.
In the second video of Exmark’s 2019 Game Day Tips series, Home Field
Sights and Sounds, Stinchcomb offers two cost-effective options for
presenting an authentic home field feel at your next game day gathering.
“Once you’ve determined where your game day gathering spot is going to
be, it’s time to focus on why everyone is coming over – to watch the
Stinchcomb says that while elaborate, hard-wired outdoor audio/visual
systems top many sports fans’ wish lists, the reality is such systems
often come with a number of inherent challenges. Hefty price tags,
weather resistance shortcomings and labor-intensive installations are
issues many owners face.
“And once they’re in place, they’re anything but easy to relocate,” he
The first alternative Stinchcomb recommends is a projector and screen
setup using an inflatable or retractable projection screen.
“Budget-friendly projector and screen combos can be purchased or rented
for far less than a traditional exterior entertainment setup. And, just
as important, they can be positioned in a back yard area to best suit
the specific viewing party type and size.”
Setup of a projector and screen is quick and easy. First, position the
screen in the desired area, preferably on the outer perimeter of the
gathering space to maximize viewing sidelines.
Next, position the projector at the proper distance from the screen,
which Stinchcomb says is generally calculated by multiplying the screen
width in inches by the projector’s throw rate.
“Be sure the projector placement doesn’t impede foot traffic, and tape
down all electrical cords to eliminate trip hazards. Finally, enable the
projector by running a cable line in, or by connecting a laptop and
streaming the game through your cable or satellite provider’s app,” he
The second option Stinchcomb offers for creating a memorable game day
experience is even easier and less expensive to execute than a projector
and screen setup.
“Take an existing in-home television outdoors, with a wireless
connection to your cable or satellite provider…and let the games begin.”
For a limited time, when fans purchase select Exmark Radius or Lazer Z
zero-turn mowers they have the opportunity to purchase an upgrade to one
of 30+ limited edition, full-suspension collegiate seats. Not only does
the seat show fandom, the full suspension system offers a dramatic
improvement in comfort compared to non-suspension designs.
to view each of Exmark’s new Game Day Tips videos and see complete
details of the 2019 Exmark Game Changer Sales Event, including
participating teams and Exmark dealers.
Exmark Manufacturing was incorporated in May
1982 as an independent manufacturer of professional turf care equipment.
Today, it is the leading manufacturer of commercial mowers and equipment
for the landscape professional. Exmark mowers are trusted 2-to-1 over
the next best-selling brand of zero-turn mowers by landscape
professionals. In addition to designing, building and marketing quality
turf care equipment, Exmark’s goal is total customer satisfaction. All
Exmark products are designed to help customers increase productivity
while delivering unmatched quality. Products are sold to distributors
and dealers who share the company’s commitment to customer service and
quality products. Learn more at Exmark.com.
Note to Editors: All media inquiries, image or interview requests
should be directed to Matt Gersib at (402) 314-2150 or email@example.com.
For other inquiries, please contact Exmark, 2101 Ashland Ave, Beatrice,
NE 68310; (402) 223-6300.
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022