Autism is spreading at the epidemic rate with more than 3 crore autistic Children/People out there currently per WHO. Autism Spectrum Disorder is life long Neurological, Psychological disorder been around for 104 years. Modern science couldnt even establish root cause/reason for the disorder established yet. Leaving this disorder with no known medicine/cure.
#1 Autism Therapy Centres Network
Autism symptoms can be identified as early as 12-14 months age in most of the children, people suffering with Autism usually face issues such as sensorial malfunction, congenital developmental delays, speech delays, resulting them withdraw from society. Depending on other even for their day to day life, Not being self-sufficient, leading to untimely deaths within 17-32 years per the research of university of Wisconsin.
Parents, Family members of autistic children can now be rest assured and dial Indias National Autism Helpline 9100 181 181 to get FREE professional guidance, assistance on Autism, they can receive free professional advices from expert Doctors/Therapists over their children’s Growth, Thantrums, Health – Wellness issues, solutions.
Indias FREE National Autism Helpline 9100 181 181 can also be reached out by Teachers, Schools, Neuro typicals like you and me to ask questions, get information about anything/everything about Autism Spectrum Disorder. This would help lives of autistic kids better with further included schools, society.
Through Qualitative, Integrated therapies such as Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, ABA/ Behavioral Therapy, Special Education, Hydro Therapy, Yoga Therapy, Dance Therapy, Music Therapy. We can impart the skills of holding up sensorial break-downs, life skills to be able to stand upon their own feet and carry-on to have their own life and even stand a chance to have family further. Any/All information related this can be availed by calling Indias National Autism Helpline 9100 181 181.
9100 181 181 – Indias FREE National Autism Helpline is designed, operated by Pinnacle Blooms Network – #1 Autism Therapy Centres Network, core purposed to empower crores of kids/people with neurological, psychological disorders to be self-sufficient, to be part of mainstream society, to stand chance at life, career, family, bring smiles into their families.
Visit here to know more, pinnacleblooms.org.
“With experience of conducting 7,00,000+ exclusive 1:1 autism therapy services across our network of centres PAN India over past half-decade time, we have launched this Free National Autism Helpline – 9100 181 181, hoping to see crores of people make use of these authentic, professional services in making their kids lives better, making their families better, making our society autistic kids/ people friendly, leading to arrest of untimely deaths of crores of autistic kids/people,” Dr. Sreeja Reddy, Saripalli, Founder, Chief Strategist, Pinnacle Blooms Network.
Pinnacle Blooms Network is special Edu-HealthCare unit of Prestigious Startup India award owned Bharath HealthCare P LIMITED.
Visit here to know more, bhclpl.org.
Bharath HealthCare P LIMITED is health, wellness division of prestigious Kotii Group of Technological Ventures R&D P LIMITED.
Visit here to know more, kgvpl.com.
Your Kid Should Have Future | Pinnacle Blooms Network – #1 Autism Therapy Centres Network: www.youtube.com/watchv=xIaQDEzfECk&list=PL0lwT9W0zVpgcVGtxrUeDtD58JtrH00PK.
- WHO’s technical advisory group to meet on Oct 26 to consider Covaxin - October 19, 2021
- 163 oxygen plants set up in MP after shortage during 2nd COVID-19 wave: CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan - October 19, 2021
- India’s R-value below 1 since September, researchers say - October 19, 2021
- Mumbai: Double vaccine jab not mandatory to enter theatres, colleges to reopen with 50% attendance - October 19, 2021
- Daily exercise routine, balanced diet, active lifestyle & quality sleep key to success in personal & professional lives: Experts - October 19, 2021
- Storia® Food & Beverages gets backed by Sixth Sense Ventures - October 19, 2021
- No COVID-19 death in Mumbai for first time almost since pandemic began - October 18, 2021
- New govt hospital to come up in Delhi’s Shalimar Bagh - October 18, 2021
- Mix-and-match vaccines highly effective against COVID-19: Lancet - October 18, 2021
- Self-reliance: Govt aims to make semiconductors in India by mid-2022 - October 18, 2021