With 60,975 people testing positive for coronavirus infection in a day, India’s COVID-19 tally rose to 31,67,323, while recoveries surged to 24,04,585 pushing the recovery rate over 75.92 per cent, according to the Union Health Ministry data. The death toll climbed to 58,390 with 848 fatalities being reported in a span of 24-hours, the data updated at 8 am showed.
The COVID-19 case fatality rate has declined to 1.84 per cent. There are 7,04,348 active cases of coronavirus infection in the country which comprises 22.24 per cent of the total caseload, the data stated. India’s COVID-19 tally had crossed the 20-lakh mark on August 7.
According to the ICMR, a cumulative total of 3,68,27,520 samples have been tested up to August 24 with 9,25,383 samples being tested on Monday.
- Introducing The Planmeca Promax 3D at O’Neill Orthodontics - October 20, 2020
- Staying Social Can Boost Healthy ‘Gray Matter’ in Aging Brains - October 20, 2020
- Athletes Advance to Final Phase of The Next Olympic Hopeful - October 20, 2020
- Panacea Biotec Hiring BSc MSc for QA Executive Sr Executive QMS - October 20, 2020
- Cannabis reduces OCD symptoms by half in the short-term - October 20, 2020
- Malaria-free Bastar Campaign Succeeds with 65% Reduction in Malaria Cases - October 20, 2020
- Big Babies May Face Higher Lifelong A-Fib Risk - October 20, 2020
- Issues and Issuers Featured at 8th Annual Intellisight Investor Conference Aug 13-14 in Minneapolis - October 20, 2020
- Coronavirus: Do Not Believe These Three Myths Associated With Kovid-19, Know The Truth - October 20, 2020
- What Is Replicative Immortality in Cancer? - October 20, 2020