The total number of persons infected with the mutant strain of COVID-19 from the UK reached 109 on Thursday, informed the Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare.
After the new strain of COVID-19 was detected in the UK, the government imposed a ban on flights coming to India from the country from December 22 last year.
This ban has been lifted but passengers arriving will have to undergo an RT-PCR test both in the UK before boarding their flight and after arriving in India.
- मुख्य सचिव की अध्यक्षता में राज्य स्तरीय खाद्य सुरक्षा और मानक सलाहकार समिति गठित - January 22, 2021
- Samosas Are The Not Good For Health Know Why - January 22, 2021
- What Are the Symptoms of Celiac Disease in Adults? - January 22, 2021
- In tracking virus mutations, most countries flying blind - January 22, 2021
- This Republic Day, Pledge Hygienic Drinking with Sippline - January 22, 2021
- Ardbeg Releases Ardbeg 25 Years Old, the Oldest Single-Malt Whisky in Its Collection - January 22, 2021
- विद्युत बकाया राशि का भुगतान देय तिथि से पहले करें - January 22, 2021
- Health Tips Eating More Sugar Causes Damage Know - January 22, 2021
- Tips for Parenting Kids With Diabetes - January 22, 2021
- Can teaching my children gratitude help with their mental health? - January 22, 2021