As the Bengaluru city slowly embraces the unlock after the second wave of Covid 19, Inorbit Mall Whitefield organized a vaccination camp for its retail partners and staff during the weekend. This initiative under #InorbitCares has been planned in association with the Retailers Association of India. The vaccination camp was set up at the Inorbit Mall’s premises following all the laid down guidelines and around 458 staffs are vaccinated so far.
The mall took care of all the facilities to deal with uneasiness or discomfort. A team of doctors were present, and an ambulance was available for any emergency. Refreshments like juice & biscuits were given to the staff getting vaccinated. Inorbit mall, Whitefield is ensuring that all safety protocols are in place so that their shoppers and staff feel safe, and every visitor has a comfortable shopping experience.
To ramp up the process of defeating the pandemic, Inorbit Mall, Whitefield has started the camp in coordination with Clinnik and Act Grants. Apart from Bengaluru, a similar vaccination initiative has been carried out in Malad, Hyderabad and Vadodara.
Speaking about the vaccination camp, Sharat Belavadi, Head at Inorbit Mall, Whitefield said, “We understand the need of the hour and we aim to provide a safe and convenient shopping experience for our customers and our retail partners. This vaccination camp is one step closer to safety and a step ahead in the battle against the Covid 19. We are strictly following all the safety measures from regular sanitization of touchpoints to a daily check-up of the temperature of our staff and the customers, mandatory wearing of a mask, maintaining adequate physical distance, contactless taps in the washrooms and sanitiser placed at the entrance of each store.”
- Molbio’s Nipah test kit gets DCGI approval - September 9, 2021
- 61 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 9, 2021
- RT-PCR accounted for over 70 percent tests conducted in Delhi in last five months - September 9, 2021
- Punjab govt to open 300 new Opioid Assisted Treatment centres to tackle drug addiction - September 9, 2021
- Over five crore people vaccinated in Madhya Pradesh so far - September 9, 2021
- BMC issues new Ganpati festival norms – No pandal darshan, curbs on yatra participants across Mumbai - September 8, 2021
- Early screening & risk assessment through breakthrough technologies - September 8, 2021
- 30 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 8, 2021
- 88 oxygen generation plants functional in MP, says CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan - September 8, 2021
- Efforts grow to stamp out use of parasite drug for COVID-19 - September 8, 2021