“We’ve made this investment because we care about accuracy and comfort,” says Dr. Nancy O’Neill.
YORK, PA, October 20, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — O’Neill Orthodontics is committed to excellence in patient care, and that includes practicing responsible imaging. We never take unnecessary x-rays and when we need deep images we now have the industry’s lowest radiation dental imaging technology: the Planmeca Promax 3D.
We’ve made this investment because we care about accuracy and comfort.
The 3D imaging system allows us to see your anatomy in three-dimensional detail. It can be enlarged, rotated, and divided in any direction, thus revealing critical information not always seen in 2D images. Having this kind of technology at our fingertips allows us to better diagnose and treat a wide variety of issues with accuracy and predictability. Its intelligence system also eliminates the need to retake images due to excessive movement.
Best of all, taking an x-ray with our new Planmeca unit is a very comfortable experience. You can either stand or sit in the unit while the imaging carousel revolves around your head. It takes only a few moments and for those patients who have a gag reflex, this offers an excellent alternative to bulky sensors inside your mouth.
The next time an x-ray image is needed, we will most likely use our new imaging system. It will provide you with a unique and comfortable imaging experience while allowing us to deliver the excellent patient care you and your family deserve.
Call (717) 235-0559 or start your virtual appointment right away by clicking here.
At O’Neill Orthodontics, Dr. Nancy O’Neill and her team offer state-of-the-art orthodontic treatments, with innovations to renew your smile’s health and appearance. The team at O’Neill Orthodontics is enthusiastic about helping patients achieve their smile goals, setting the standard for high-quality orthodontic care.
# # #
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022