LONDON, ENGLAND, October 15, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — Little Unicorn Discovers the Dinosaurs – a charming and educational children’s book.
Mother and daughter team, Ladey and Abbirose Adey, are set to delight children and grown-ups alike with the next installment of their Little Unicorn series. Beautifully illustrated, the book will appeal to unicorn and dinosaur fans of all ages.
In the story, the Little Unicorn watches as a mysterious egg starts to crack. A baby dinosaur hatches – she is hungry and lost. So, the Little Unicorn helps her to find some food meeting other dinosaurs along the way.
Bursting with fascinating dinosaur facts and fearsome features, this book is a firm favourite to be read by all the family.
Abbirose, a qualified Primary School teacher, wanted the book to appeal to a wide age range and has designed it for children aged 2 – 8.
She explains some of the details included, “As a teacher, I’m aware of what adults and children love in books and wanted to make a series of books relevant to Key Stages 1 and 2 that would have a dual purpose of both popular school reading time books and also to be used at home.”
The Little Unicorn and the Dinosaur features several science topics including carnivores, herbivores and omnivores and links to geography, rocks and soils topics.
With comprehension questions, Guided Reading activities and colouring pages; this accomplished book will be a favourite for generations to come.
Press Contact. Andrea Sexton. Admire PR. firstname.lastname@example.org 07887997922
The Little Unicorn and the Dinosaur is published by:
Pink Parties Press Copperhill 1 Ermine Street Ancaster Lincolnshire NG32 3PL
# # #
- More turkey dinners for people with celiac disease? - October 21, 2020
- ‘Weekend Effect’ Affects Survival Odds for Rural Stroke Patients - October 21, 2020
- BIC Lighter Safety Report: Low-Quality Lighter Imports Create Urgent Need for Lighter Safety Education - October 21, 2020
- Health Tips Amazing Health Benefits Of Lemon Seeds Are Also As Effective As Lemons Know How Beneficial - October 21, 2020
- Vertebral fractures marker of poorer prognosis in COVID-19 - October 21, 2020
- New Wave of COVID Infections Taking Hold in America - October 21, 2020
- 65% of American Adults Enjoy Playing Video Games - October 21, 2020
- Ireland set for second lockdown as Europe reels from virus surge - October 21, 2020
- Pharmacists able to dispense COVID-19 treatments without a prescription under government protocols - October 21, 2020
- One Big Reason Women May Be Less Prone to COVID-19 - October 21, 2020