A BJP leader informed that Shivraj Singh Chouhan was admitted to a COVID-19 designated private hospital in Bhopal after he shared the news on Twitter
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has recently tested positive for coronavirus. He shared the news on microblogging site Twitter.
A BJP leader informed that Chouhan was admitted to a COVID-19 designated private hospital in Bhopal.
“I had symptoms of COVID-19. In the test report, I was found positive. I appeal to all my colleagues that whoever has come in my contact get tested for coronavirus. My close contacts should move to quarantine,” Chouhan said in a tweet.
In another tweet, the chief minister said that if detected and treated on time, COVID-19 infection can be cured.
“I have been reviewing the status of coronavirus infection in the state every evening since 25th March, 2020. Now, I will try to review the situation through video conferencing as much as possible,” he said.
Chouhan also said that in his absence, the meeting to review the coronavirus situation will be held by Narottam Mishra, Home Minister; Bhupendra Singh, Urban Development and Administration Minister; Vishwas Sarang , Medical Education Minister and Prabhuram Choudhary, Health Minister.
Talking to PTI, Lokendra Parashar, state BJP’s media in-charge said that Chouhan was shifted to COVID-19 designated Chirayu Medical College and Hospital in the state capital.
“The CM has said that no special treatment should be given to him. He said that he should be treated like a common man. Therefore, he decided to get admitted to Chirayu Medical College Hospital, where other COVID-19 patients are being treated,” Parashar said.
- What’s Best for Treating Bipolar Disorder? - October 20, 2020
- Alcon to Launch PRECISION1 Daily Disposable Contact Lenses as it Continues to Deliver on Vision Care Pipeline - October 20, 2020
- Is Kidney Cancer Curable? - October 20, 2020
- Study shows fear and anxiety share same bases in brain - October 20, 2020
- WÃSTHOF Introduces Luxe Limited-Edition AEON Series - October 20, 2020
- Microplastics Are Seeping Out of Baby’s Bottle, Study Shows - October 20, 2020
- Food Lion Feeds Announces Bold New Plans to Fight Hunger - October 20, 2020
- शारदीय नवरात्रि के दौरान रखें इम्यूनिटी का ध्यान, इन चीजों से मिलेगा फायदा - October 20, 2020
- Fewer Severe Asthma Attacks in Kids - October 20, 2020
- Enforce quarantine to crush pandemic, says WHO - October 20, 2020