The Heartfulness Institute launches the HeartinTune app, a guided meditation app to support people in making meditation a daily habit. This unique meditation app encourages everyone to embark on an inner journey of self-growth that offers lasting
transformation, and improved quality of life.
HeartInTune is available for anyone across the world to use and experience the benefits of meditation in your daily life. People can experience 15-minute, 30-minute, and 45-minute guided programs suited for beginners and serious meditators to cultivate the meditative habit.
The free-to-use app requires no prior experience, people willing to try this can download the app for android
and iOS. Register yourself to access all the features and you are all set to integrate meditation into your hectic routine.
HeartinTune app was launched by Heartfulness Guide Kamlesh Patel (Daaji), during the International Day of Peace event of Heartfulness alongwith notable peace messengers such as Jeremy Gilley, founder of Peace One Day, award-winning film director Shekhar Kapur, and actor Kabir Bedi. The app is designed to keep you motivated to achieve new goals and track progress regularly.
A recent study has shown that approximately 88% of Indians faced stress and 39% of working professionals
are experiencing high levels of stress. HeartIn Tune’s silent meditation is the antidote and helps people to let go of stress and anxiety, increase focus, feel calm, sleep well, remove anger, explore consciousness, and much more.
Heartfulness has culminated its 75 years strong legacy and research on the effectiveness of its practices; into this latest offering for beginners. Speaking on the launch, Heartfulness Guide Kamlesh Patel (Daaji), said, “When the heart is in balance, everything else is also in balance.
The Heart in Tune app will bring the wisdom and knowledge of heartfulness meditation to your fingertips. With
Heartfulness meditation, beginners can meditate for as little as 15 minutes and experience the transformation. When our collective minds and hearts are in sync we can experience a change in our collective consciousness.”
The app will soon be available in Indian regional languages.
- Essential Eye-Care Tips For A Safe Diwali - October 27, 2021
- Mansukh Mandaviya to hold meeting with state health ministers - October 27, 2021
- COVID-19: Kerala logs 7,163 new cases, 482 deaths - October 27, 2021
- Govt plans to invest Rs 100 cr per district to upgrade healthcare infra - October 27, 2021
- COVID-19: Active cases drop to 74,735 in Kerala - October 26, 2021
- Ayushman Bharat Health Infrastructure Mission: Everything you must know about ‘India’s largest health infra scheme’ - October 26, 2021
- Moderna to supply Africa with up to 110 million COVID doses - October 26, 2021
- India committed to supplying COVID-19 vaccines to other nations - October 25, 2021
- Mamata Banerjee asks people to wear mask to prevent spike in Covid cases - October 25, 2021
- Dengue cases in Delhi cross 1,000-mark; over 280 fresh cases in one week - October 25, 2021