There’s nothing we long for more than a season that has passed. What triggers us even further is fashion that leads us in that direction. We’re missing sultry summer days just a little more today and we’re blaming Malaika Arora for that. A seasoned pro at off-duty celebrity style, she seamlessly works her sartorial magic; whether she’s off for a yoga session or photoshoot. We aren’t entirely sure what Malaika’s outfit was for today but we know for certain we’d like to rewind to breezy days and hot sun. Posing prettily on a balcony with a tree blooming in the background, Malaika donned a strapped green maxi dress from Dandelion x Hurrah Hindustan’s latest collection which featured prints of leopards and leaves. Rosy cheeks and silky hair completed the pretty outfit that was made for sunny summer days.
Malaika’s casual wear game has always been on point. On her holiday getaway to Goa in December, she was one with the foliage as she posed in the garden wearing a neon green co-ord set of an off-shoulder top and high waist trousers.
- Molbio’s Nipah test kit gets DCGI approval - September 9, 2021
- 61 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 9, 2021
- RT-PCR accounted for over 70 percent tests conducted in Delhi in last five months - September 9, 2021
- Punjab govt to open 300 new Opioid Assisted Treatment centres to tackle drug addiction - September 9, 2021
- Over five crore people vaccinated in Madhya Pradesh so far - September 9, 2021
- BMC issues new Ganpati festival norms – No pandal darshan, curbs on yatra participants across Mumbai - September 8, 2021
- Early screening & risk assessment through breakthrough technologies - September 8, 2021
- 30 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 8, 2021
- 88 oxygen generation plants functional in MP, says CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan - September 8, 2021
- Efforts grow to stamp out use of parasite drug for COVID-19 - September 8, 2021