MADURAI, February 28, 2019: Madurai-based Meenakshi Mission Hospital & Research Centre has announced that families of two CRPF troopers hailing from Tamil Nadu, who were martyred in the dastardly Pulwama terror attack, will be given free treatment for the rest of their lives for any medical ailment they may suffer from in the present or future.
Meenakshi Mission Hospital Announces Free Lifelong Health Cover for Families of two martyred CRPF troopers from TN
Hospital trustees, Dr. Kannan and Mr. Sakthi Saravanan handed over free health cards to the families of CRPF troopers Subramaniam G (from Savalapperi village near Kovilpatti in Tuticorin district) and C Sivachandran (from Karkudi village in Ariyalur district). The cards entitle their immediate family members – including parents, wife and children – free care and treatment lifelong at the Meenakshi Mission Hospital & Research Centre. This includes the cost of all consultation, treatment, medicines, diagnostic tests and surgeries needed for any medical condition for any family member for the rest of their lives.
Said Dr. S Gurushankar, Chairman, Meenakshi Mission Hospital & Research Centre, Madurai: “We salute the two CRPF men from Tamil Nadu who made the supreme sacrifice in the service of the nation. The entire country is proud of them. Free health cards to their families is a small gesture from our hospital to honor their cherished memory. Making sure that their families are free of any healthcare-related worries for the rest of their lives is the least that we can do in gratitude for their service to the country.”
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022