Metropolis Healthcare, India’s leading diagnostics service provider, is pleased to announce the launch of the 3rd edition of MedEngage Scholarship program and is now inviting applications from the final year MBBS and MD/DNB students. The last date to apply for this program is 18th January 2022. For more details of MedEngage Scholarship program,students can log ontowww.med-engage.com.
Metropolis Healthcare launched the MedEngage program in 2018 to nurture medical students and help them contribute to healthcare research in the country by financially rewarding the deserving candidates and providing them with practical knowledge through our world-class laboratory and panel of experts on board. It was the vision of Metropolis Chairman, Dr. Sushil Shah that led to the launch of MedEngage Scholarship Summit. It is a holistic academic program for medical students and the features of the program include Scholarship, Observership, Academic Research discounts, and certificate courses.
Since its inception, over 500 institutes have reached and registered with the MedEngage program for several of its initiatives, and more than 5000 students registered for Observership, academic research, and several courses that MedEngage offers. Metropolis conducted the scholarship program successfully for the consecutive 2 years and has awarded more than100 students with scholarships worth up to 50 lakhs. In this year 2022, it intends to reward 150 students from across India through this scholarship program.
The students can log on to www.med-engage.com to register and apply for the program. The applications will be checked by an eminent panel of jury members, predominantly from the healthcare fraternity and external bodies. The winners will be announced in February 2022, followed by a felicitation ceremony which will be held in April 2022.
For any queries, the students can reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the program and its details.
Metropolis looks forward to hosting a much bigger event in the year and felicitating the young talents of today who will be the leading task force tomorrow.
- Diet & Nutrition plan for a Head and Neck Cancer Patient - January 17, 2022
- COVID-19: HC urged to direct govt to give road map to vaccinate kids of 12 yrs and below - January 17, 2022
- 2,500 Delhi Police personnel infected, 767 cured of Covid since January 1 - January 17, 2022
- AstraZeneca vaccine trials show 3 doses give good protection against Omicron: Serum CEO - January 13, 2022
- Omicron Alert: FFD Launches Free Helpline For Diabetics - January 13, 2022
- Alkem Laboratories to Launch State of the Art Technology for Diabetic Foot Ulcer Management - January 13, 2022
- Metropolis Healthcare launches the 3rd edition of MedEngage Scholarship program to support aspiring young medical students - January 12, 2022
- Infections could surge 6 times higher due to omicron: Russia - January 12, 2022
- Makar Sankranti: Odisha bans religious gatherings; no holy dip at Haridwar - January 12, 2022
- Indonesia starts COVID boosters for elderly - January 12, 2022