SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Mouser Electronics, Inc. and celebrity engineer Grant Imahara today released the final Engineering Big Ideas video, the latest series in Mouser’s award-winning Empowering Innovation Together™ program. To watch the enlightening video, go to https://mou.sr/EIT2019-4.
The series’ final installment takes viewers to Silicon Valley, where Imahara meets with Beth Kendrick, President of Valley Services Electronics (VSE) — a full-service manufacturer that assembles custom printed circuit boards (PCB), specializing in low-volume and prototype electronics services. The Engineering Big Ideas series is supported by Mouser’s valued suppliers Analog Devices, Intel®, Microchip Technology and Molex.
“Manufacturing is often one of the last and most important stops on the electronic design engineer’s journey to product creation,” said Glenn Smith, President and CEO of Mouser Electronics, an authorized global distributor of the newest semiconductors and electronic components. “In order to push products through to the finish line, it is essential for product engineers to be on the lookout for any red flags when selecting components for their products and then when choosing the right manufacturing partner.”
The new video goes behind the scenes with Kendrick and the VSE team, who share first-hand advice for new product innovators and highlight what creators should look for in a PCB assembly (PCBA) manufacturer to ensure a smooth go-to-market process. The team describes how they broke through the confines of offshore manufacturing norms and what that means for today’s innovators.
“Asking all of the key questions, the right how, why and what, to potential manufacturing partners is critical to ensuring your vision and product come to fruition. We are excited to showcase this last step,” Imahara added.
The global distributor’s Empowering Innovation Together program has been one of the most recognized and notable electronic component marketing programs since 2015, highlighting a range of innovative developments from IoT and smart cities of the future to robotics technologies.
To learn more about Engineering Big Ideas and all of Mouser’s Empowering Innovation Together series, visit www.mouser.com/empowering-innovation and follow Mouser on Facebook and Twitter.
About Mouser Electronics
Mouser Electronics, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is an award-winning, authorized semiconductor and electronic component distributor focused on rapid New Product Introductions from its manufacturing partners for electronic design engineers and buyers. The global distributor’s website, Mouser.com, is available in multiple languages and currencies and features more than 5 million products from over 800 manufacturers. Mouser offers 27 support locations around the world to provide best-in-class customer service and ships globally to over 630,000 customers in 223 countries/territories from its 750,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility south of Dallas, Texas. For more information, visit www.mouser.com.
About Grant Imahara
Well known in the engineering community, Grant Imahara has paired his engineering expertise with a successful TV and film career. In addition to his roles on MythBusters and BattleBots, Imahara has worked on many famous robotic characters, including R2-D2 from Star Wars, the talking robot skeleton sidekick Geoff Peterson from The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, and the Energizer Bunny.
Mouser and Mouser Electronics are registered trademarks of Mouser Electronics, Inc. Intel is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other products, logos, and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022