Rose is such an amazing woman. She astonishes me every time I see her. She has accomplished so much while taking care of her five toddlers and running two very successful business. Im so Proud. -Jenny
HOUSTON, TX, January 24, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — Rose is a native Houstonian and mother of five. Her experiences as a parent have led to a passion for all things pregnancy and birth. As Mrs. Woodlands, Rose is dedicated to lowering the maternal death rate by raising awareness of often misunderstood or overlooked prenatal and postpartum conditions. Rose’s high-risk pregnancies and five years as a doula working with parents and babies provided her with the opportunity to collaborate with several maternity care organizations such as PPCM Fund, Postpartum Support International, and MoMMA’s Voices. She has traveled the United States advocating and speaking for women including Texas AIM, Mom Congress, and many others. She currently works as a mommy blogger for Corralling the Campbell’s with a combined total of more than 100,000 followers and is co-owner of The Stork’s Warehouse and it’s web series The Stork’s Nursery. Rose will be representing Mrs. Woodlands at the Mrs. Texas Pageant this August 2021.
The Mrs. Texas Competition is the official state preliminary for Mrs. America. Mrs. America celebrates the achievements, poise, and personality today’s married women. Mrs. Texas will compete in the nationally televised Mrs. America pageant. Rose will compete in Interview, Fitness, and Evening gown at Mrs. Texas Competition. Not only will it highlight the accomplishments of these women, but showcase their beauty as well.
Mrs. Texas Pageant is August 14, 2021 at the Palace Theater in Corsicana, Tx.
# # #
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022