MS Dhoni retired from international cricket on Saturday at 7:29 PM IST exact to leave the nation stunned. There was more to come for the fans as Suresh Raina also called it quits from the highest level joining his captain in the post-retirement journey. Tributes and wishes poured in on social media for the most celebrated duo who won so many matches for India together.
However, what left many surprised was the day they chose to hang their boots. The whole nation celebrated a special Day on August 15 as India completed 73 years of its independence. A tweet is doing the rounds about the same which has tried to decipher the reason why MS Dhoni and Suresh Raina retired together.
The former India skipper’s jersey number is ‘7’ and Raina played for India wearing the jersey numbered ‘3’. If these two numbers are joined, then it becomes 73, the same number of years, the country completed of its independence.
- बी.ई./बी.टेक. और इंजीनियरिंग डिप्लोमा पाठ्यक्रम में काउंसलिंग 9 नवम्बर तक होगी - October 28, 2020
- Is election stress disorder real? - October 28, 2020
- Shin Splints Treatment, Recovery, Prevention & Remedies - October 28, 2020
- Study reveals factors that can make placenta less capable of protecting fetus from zika - October 28, 2020
- UK Vaccine Taskforce Chair Says Early Corona Vaccines May Be Imperfect - October 28, 2020
- Which Cancer Is the Most Painful? - October 28, 2020
- New strategy for treating common retinal diseases shows promise - October 28, 2020
- Health Highlights: Oct. 27, 2020 - October 28, 2020
- Symbiance Work from Home Opportunity for Clinical SAS Programmers - October 28, 2020
- Knee or Hip Replacements Cut People’s Risk for Falls: Study - October 28, 2020