VIENNA, Va.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Navy
Federal Credit Union is proud to celebrate Military Appreciation
Month with the launch of special offers for its members and Mission:
Military Thanks, a program dedicated to saying thank you to
servicemembers. The credit union serves all Department of Defense and
Coast Guard active duty, veterans and their families.
“For over 85 years we’ve worked with servicemembers and their families.
We celebrate those who serve because they are the foundation of who we
are,” said Jaspreet Chawla, vice president of membership at Navy Federal
Navy Federal’s Military Appreciation Month specials are available its
330 worldwide branches, online
or 24/7 by phone at 1-888-842-6328.
Get $25 when you open a new Active Duty Checking account and select
digital combined statements
Get $250 cash back when you refinance your current auto loan with us
from another lender
Earn 30,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 in the first 90 days of
opening a Navy Federal More Rewards American Express® Card, and
save on interest with a 1.99% intro purchase APR for 6 months
Earn 2.75% APY with a Special 10-Month Certificate (Share/IRA/ESA).
Start with as little as $50 and make additional deposits anytime for
10 months, up to $100,000
Those interested in joining in the Mission: Military Thanks movement can
participate by creating “thank you” posts on social media and using the
hashtag #MissionMilitaryThanks. Navy Federal members can also visit
branches in the U.S. and write appreciation messages on cards that will
be sent to servicemembers.
“Everything we do centers around member service and being a financial
partner to those who serve. We’re proud to give back with these special
offers,” said Chawla.
About Navy Federal Credit Union: Established in 1933 with only
seven members, Navy Federal now has the distinct honor of serving over 8
million members globally and is the world’s largest credit union. As a
member-owned and not-for-profit organization, Navy Federal always puts
the financial needs of its members first. Membership is open to all
Department of Defense and Coast Guard Active Duty, veterans, civilian
and contractor personnel, and their families. Dedicated to its mission
of service, Navy Federal employs a workforce of over 18,000 and has a
global network of 330 branches. For more information about Navy Federal
Credit Union, visit navyfederal.org.
- South African regulator rejects Russia’s COVID-19 vaccine - October 20, 2021
- Second wave of pandemic not receded yet, third wave feared post-Diwali: Maha health minister - October 20, 2021
- WHO chief discusses Covaxin, resumption of AstraZeneca vaccine supplies to COVAX facility with Health Minister Mandaviya - October 20, 2021
- Trivitron Healthcare in collaboration with Diagon- Vanguard Diagnostics launches Diagon’s Coagulation range in India - October 20, 2021
- Breast cancer early detection, screening, and management – what we need to know - October 20, 2021
- WHO’s technical advisory group to meet on Oct 26 to consider Covaxin - October 19, 2021
- 163 oxygen plants set up in MP after shortage during 2nd COVID-19 wave: CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan - October 19, 2021
- India’s R-value below 1 since September, researchers say - October 19, 2021
- Mumbai: Double vaccine jab not mandatory to enter theatres, colleges to reopen with 50% attendance - October 19, 2021
- Daily exercise routine, balanced diet, active lifestyle & quality sleep key to success in personal & professional lives: Experts - October 19, 2021