Almost a quarter of primary care networks (PCNs) had either not hired or not claimed NHS funding for hiring a pharmacist — which was made available as part of a new GP contract — by the end of March 2020, responses to Freedom of Information requests by The Pharmaceutical Journal have revealed.
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022