Pratishtha Rawat is a budding fitness and wellness coach who hails from The Big Apple and recently moved to the Indian capital. Leveraging the principles of self-healing, she mitigated hypothyroidism and eventually surmounted it by reorienting her lifestyle. For the past few years, she has been working with and helping others in their transformation journeys. Nurturing this love for spreading knowledge in her communities, Pratishtha started a lifestyle blog titled Glow Glossary. With this endeavour, she aspires to empower one and all with tips about health, wellness, and skincare. “My credo guides me to help my communities identify the several, far-reaching benefits of sustainable eating and living,” says Pratishtha.
She earnestly believes that individuals can benefit from flexible, personalised wellness programs. She endeavours to cut a wide swathe in the sphere of health and wellness in India. Moreover, she hopes to create unique bootcamps that welcomes everyone, regardless of their fitness levels. Her portfolio of products, which will soon be available, will include essential, organic protein and fibre supplements.
Pratishtha is also a certified IIN Health Coach from Institute for Integrative Nutrition, New York City. “I feel that there is an urgent need to combat the problem of misinformation in the sphere of health and wellness; people simply don’t have sufficient access to accurate information,” says Pratishtha.
We must heed our relationship with nature. We must produce and consume in a sustainable manner. We must act now, because it’s certainty in our best interest!
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022