The EU’s drug watchdog said Monday it had not reached a decision on whether to authorise US firm Moderna’s coronavirus vaccine, adding that it would resume discussions later this week.
“EMA’s… discussion on COVID-19 vaccine (by) Moderna has not concluded today. It will continue on Wednesday,” the Amsterdam-based European Medicines Agency said in a statement.
Follow the latest news on the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
© 2021 AFP
No decision on Moderna vaccine on Monday: EU regulator (2021, January 4)
retrieved 4 January 2021
This document is subject to copyright. Apart from any fair dealing for the purpose of private study or research, no
part may be reproduced without the written permission. The content is provided for information purposes only.
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022