Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya on Sunday announced that people can get “Get COVID19 vaccination certificate within seconds on WhatsApp.” Taking to microblogging site Twitter, the office of Mansukh Mandaviya shared a post with the caption, “Revolutionising common man’s life using technology. Now get COVID-19 vaccination certificate through MyGov Corona Helpdesk in 3 easy steps.” The post further wrote the steps:
- Save contact number: +91 9013151515
- Type and send ‘covid certificate’ on WhatsApp
- Enter OTP
Get your certificate in seconds.
In a bid to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine supply in the country, Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya met Serum Institute of India (SII) CEO Adar Poonawalla on Friday (August 6) in the national capital to discuss the supply of Covishield vaccine, as reported by ANI.
“We had many good meetings here. We discussed ramping up vaccine production. More than 17 countries in Europe have already approved Covidshield and many are in line to give approval. We also discussed this. This will be good news for all the travellers also. We were doing what we can do for our students,” Adar Poonawalla told ANI after the meeting with Mansukh Mandaviya.
- Molbio’s Nipah test kit gets DCGI approval - September 9, 2021
- 61 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 9, 2021
- RT-PCR accounted for over 70 percent tests conducted in Delhi in last five months - September 9, 2021
- Punjab govt to open 300 new Opioid Assisted Treatment centres to tackle drug addiction - September 9, 2021
- Over five crore people vaccinated in Madhya Pradesh so far - September 9, 2021
- BMC issues new Ganpati festival norms – No pandal darshan, curbs on yatra participants across Mumbai - September 8, 2021
- Early screening & risk assessment through breakthrough technologies - September 8, 2021
- 30 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 8, 2021
- 88 oxygen generation plants functional in MP, says CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan - September 8, 2021
- Efforts grow to stamp out use of parasite drug for COVID-19 - September 8, 2021