The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released the first merit of Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) for admissions to intermediate or Class 12 courses in the state.
Applicants can check the Bihar OFSS first merit list on the official website ofssbihar.in. Candidates can also download their allotment and intimation result from the website.
The list was earlier scheduled to be released on 4 August but the date was postponed by the board citing unavoidable reasons.
Students will have to enroll in the college or school in which their names appear. Those whose names have appeared in the first merit list will have to enroll themselves between 7 and 12 August.
Students will have an option to change the college/ school and they will not have to give registration fees again. Only the difference amount would be collected or refunded to the student after the completion of the admission process.
Steps to download OFSS Bihar merit list 2020
Step 1: Go to the official site – ofssbihar.in
Step 2: On the right-hand side of the home page, under Important Information tab, click on the link that reads ‘First Selection List 2020’
Step 3: Choose your school type and district
Step 4: Press on the show button
Step 5: The list of schools from the selected district will appear on your screens
Step 6: Selected students will be able to download the intimation letter.
A report by Careers 360 said for selection, students are required to register through their login credentials on ofssbihar.in. Now, select the schools/colleges.
Students will be informed about their selection via SMS or email. They will have to download their intimation letter from the official site.
- WÃSTHOF Introduces Luxe Limited-Edition AEON Series - October 20, 2020
- Microplastics Are Seeping Out of Baby’s Bottle, Study Shows - October 20, 2020
- Food Lion Feeds Announces Bold New Plans to Fight Hunger - October 20, 2020
- शारदीय नवरात्रि के दौरान रखें इम्यूनिटी का ध्यान, इन चीजों से मिलेगा फायदा - October 20, 2020
- Fewer Severe Asthma Attacks in Kids - October 20, 2020
- Enforce quarantine to crush pandemic, says WHO - October 20, 2020
- AHA News: Persimmons Pack Plenty of Nutritional Punch - October 20, 2020
- P&G 2019 Annual Report Details Strategic Choices, Strong Results, Superior Brands and Shareholder Value - October 20, 2020
- 10 Early Signs and Symptoms of Dementia - October 20, 2020
- Probiotic or commensal, good or bad? - October 20, 2020