The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released the first merit of Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) for admissions to intermediate or Class 12 courses in the state.
Applicants can check the Bihar OFSS first merit list on the official website ofssbihar.in. Candidates can also download their allotment and intimation result from the website.
The list was earlier scheduled to be released on 4 August but the date was postponed by the board citing unavoidable reasons.
Students will have to enroll in the college or school in which their names appear. Those whose names have appeared in the first merit list will have to enroll themselves between 7 and 12 August.
Students will have an option to change the college/ school and they will not have to give registration fees again. Only the difference amount would be collected or refunded to the student after the completion of the admission process.
Steps to download OFSS Bihar merit list 2020
Step 1: Go to the official site – ofssbihar.in
Step 2: On the right-hand side of the home page, under Important Information tab, click on the link that reads ‘First Selection List 2020’
Step 3: Choose your school type and district
Step 4: Press on the show button
Step 5: The list of schools from the selected district will appear on your screens
Step 6: Selected students will be able to download the intimation letter.
A report by Careers 360 said for selection, students are required to register through their login credentials on ofssbihar.in. Now, select the schools/colleges.
Students will be informed about their selection via SMS or email. They will have to download their intimation letter from the official site.
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022