Bangalore, August: On the occasion of World Senior Citizens Day, Columbia Pacific Communities, India’s largest senior living community operator, celebrates the spirit of un-retirement through a series of social media posts and a special message from actor Anupam Kher. In an inspiring campaign centred around the core message of UNRETIRE, they encourage baby boomers to retire the word “retire”, try something new and pursue dreams they were unable to explore during their pre-retirement years.
The campaign UNRETIRE, featuring a video message by Anupam Kher, tackles the underlying ageism prevalent in our society. It emphasizes the fact that age is merely a number and the golden years is in fact the best time to learn new skills, pick up new hobbies and discover unexplored talents. Retirement is usually seen as the end of the road, but the country’s largest senior care brand believes that it’s a new beginning – one with countless new adventures and exciting new challenges. It aligns with the brand’s purpose of nurturing a positive mindset and optimistic attitude; trying to stay healthy and happy by engaging with life and friends meaningfully. Columbia Pacific Communities’ recently launched signature project The Virtuoso Club and Serviced Residences is designed to help senior residents pursue their hobbies and passion throughout the year by taking the burden of daily chores and other responsibilities off them.
The month-long virtual talent hunt PLATFORM 2020 launched by Columbia Pacific Communities also culminates into the grand finale on World Senior Citizens Day. Winners from categories such as photography, music,rangoli, handicrafts, paintings and dance will be declared on this day. While the virtual event was inaugurated by Lieutenant Governor of Puducherry Dr Kiran Bedi, several brands have joined hands with CPC to support the novel initiative. Sa Re Ga Ma Carvaan has partnered with Columbia Pacific Communities as the Official Gifting Partners for the Music categories and India’s leading photo service Zoomin is the Associate Gifting Sponsor for the event.
In all, it will be a day filled with celebration and inspiration.
Speaking about the campaign, Piali Dasgupta, Vice President, Marketing, Columbia Pacific Communities, says, “”UNRETIRE” is a state of mind, and one that we want senior citizens to actively embrace. Life takes a thrilling new turn at 60, in one’s golden years that one can reconnect with old hobbies, reinvent oneself and give back to society in a meaningful way. That’s what our campaign UNRETIRE tries to convey. We couldn’t have had a better person than Mr Anupam Kher to share this message of positivity on a very special day such as World Senior Citizens Day. Mr Kher, after over 500 films and Padma Shri and Padma Bhushan under his belt, believes that his best is yet to come. And that’s exactly the message we have for senior citizens.“
- Pandemic Putting Americans Under Great Mental Strain: Poll - October 21, 2020
- Dublin Irish Festival Launches Event Mobile App Powered by Ease Logistics - October 21, 2020
- लगभग 5082 वाहन चालकों के लायसेंस निलंबित - October 21, 2020
- AHA News: How to Fill the Crucial Need for More Black Cardiologists - October 21, 2020
- Digital Transformation Gets Bigger, Better, Bolder at LiveWorx’19 - October 21, 2020
- 35 अभ्यर्थियों की नाम वापसी के बाद 355 विधिमान्य अभ्यर्थी शेष - October 21, 2020
- What will convince Americans to get a COVID-19 vaccine? - October 20, 2020
- Most U.S. Women Under 50 Use Contraception: Report - October 20, 2020
- New Alcon DAILIES® COLORS Contact Lenses Give Beauty Lovers Permission to Play with Their Eye Color Every Day - October 20, 2020
- Health Tips Why The Western Diet Keeps Making Us Sick This Is What A Scientific Study Says - October 20, 2020