More than 1.17 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses are still available with the states and UTs, while over 38 lakh doses will be received by them within the next three days, the Union Health Ministry said on Friday.
Over 25.60 crore vaccine doses have been provided to states and UTs so far through the Government of India (free of cost channel) and direct state procurement categories. Of this, the total consumption, including wastage is 24,44,06,096 doses, the ministry said.
A total of 1,17,56,911 COVID-19 vaccine doses are still available with the states and UTs to be administered.
“Furthermore, 38,21,170 vaccine doses are in the pipeline and will be received by them within the next three days,” the ministry said.
- Preparing for the third wave of Covid-19 – Aster CMI Hospital conducts blood donation drive - June 14, 2021
- Delhi logs 131 new COVID-19 cases, 16 deaths - June 14, 2021
- Covid-19 infection’s impact human kidney explained - June 14, 2021
- UK’s PM Boris Johnson: G7 pledge 1 billion vaccine doses to poorer nations - June 14, 2021
- Ayurveda and the need to transition from alternative to mainstream medicine - June 14, 2021
- Over 700 doctors died of Covid-19 during second wave: Indian Medical Association - June 12, 2021
- Puducherry: Health Department to hold ‘vaccination festival’ from June 16 - June 12, 2021
- Covaxin: Bharat Biotech to release 3rd phase efficacy data in 7-8 days - June 12, 2021
- Rajasthan govt announces financial package for children orphaned by Covid - June 12, 2021
- G-7 nations expected to pledge 1 billion vaccine doses for world - June 11, 2021