More than 2.58 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses are still available with the states and UTs and over 19,95,770 doses are in the pipeline and will be received by them within the next three days, the Union Health Ministry said on Friday.
Over 27.90 crore (27,90,66,230) vaccine doses have been provided to states and UTs so far through the Government of India (free of cost channel) and through direct state procurement category. Of this, the total consumption, including wastage is 25,32,65,825 doses, the ministry said.
It said 2,58,00,405 vaccine doses are still available with the states and UTs to be administered.
“Furthermore, more than 19,95,770 vaccine doses are in the pipeline and will be received by the states and UTs within the next three days,” the ministry said.
- India records less than 30,000 fresh COVID-19 cases in over three months - July 27, 2021
- Coronavirus lockdown and lack of sunlight: How Ayurveda helps in maintaining Vitamin D balance - July 27, 2021
- Pfizer, AstraZeneca vaccine antibody levels may decline after 2-3 months: Lancet study - July 27, 2021
- Govt trashes reports on missing target of administering 50 crore Covid vaccine doses by July-end - July 27, 2021
- Vitamin-C for fighting anxiety and depression - July 26, 2021
- Sun Pharma, Cassiopea SpA ink license & supply agreements for acne treatment drug Winlevi - July 26, 2021
- SpiceHealth launches mobile COVID-19 testing lab in Guwahati - July 26, 2021
- Smile Foundation’s “Health Cannot Wait Campaign” Aims to Provide 1 Million Protective Kits to Frontline Health Workers - July 26, 2021
- Vitiligo and the stigma associated with it - July 26, 2021
- Bharat Biotech terminates MoU with Brazilian partners after graft allegations - July 24, 2021