Mumbai : A free health Check-Up and blood donation camp was successfully organised by the General Secretary of the social organisation ‘Ekata Manch’ Ajay Kaul at Children Welfare Centre High School (CWCHS), Yari Road, Versova, Andheri West, mumbai on 14 April 2019. This camp was consecutively organised for the 11 th year, this year.
Eye check up, distribution of spectacles, blood tests, the checkups related to Paediatric ailments, Gynaecology, dental treatment, skin diseases, ENT, ECG were organised free of cost in the camp. A blood donation was also organised. The camp was inaugurated by Bellevue Hospital’s Dr Vijay Lulla and Dr Saicharan.
And General Secretary of ‘Ekata Manch’s Ajay Kaul, Shailesh Phanse and Bala Amberkar, Yakoob Memon, Pratima Khopade, CWCHS activity Chairman Prashant Kashid and over 162 doctors from different hospitals participated in the camp.
On the occasion Ajay Kaul said that “Our organisation always provides different type of health related services to people. There is no greater wealth than health. If health is good then only a human being can work properly and do progress in life. For timely diagnosis and treatment, we are organising this free medical treatment camp every year”.
CWCHS activity Chairman Prashant Kashid said “through this camp we want to help more and more people. That is the reason we organise the checkups of every ailment in the camp. This year over 2000 people took advantage of this camp. This is our affectionate gift to the people”.
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022