More than 53.24 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses have been provided to states and UTs so far and a further 72,40,250 doses are in the pipeline, the Union Health Ministry said on Wednesday. Of this, the total consumption including wastage is 51,56,11,035 doses.
Over 2.25 crore balance and unutilised COVID-19 vaccine doses are still available with the states, UTs and private hospitals to be administered, the ministry said. The new phase of universalisation of COVID-19 vaccination commenced from June 21.
- Molbio’s Nipah test kit gets DCGI approval - September 9, 2021
- 61 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 9, 2021
- RT-PCR accounted for over 70 percent tests conducted in Delhi in last five months - September 9, 2021
- Punjab govt to open 300 new Opioid Assisted Treatment centres to tackle drug addiction - September 9, 2021
- Over five crore people vaccinated in Madhya Pradesh so far - September 9, 2021
- BMC issues new Ganpati festival norms – No pandal darshan, curbs on yatra participants across Mumbai - September 8, 2021
- Early screening & risk assessment through breakthrough technologies - September 8, 2021
- 30 test negative for Nipah so far: Kerala Health Minister Veena George - September 8, 2021
- 88 oxygen generation plants functional in MP, says CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan - September 8, 2021
- Efforts grow to stamp out use of parasite drug for COVID-19 - September 8, 2021