New Delhi: In the run-up to the International Yoga Day on June 21, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday in a series of tweets appreciated the practice of yoga, calling it an “integrating” force.
“Yoga is integrating the world. Come, become a yogi in the movement to make yoga popular and create a better and healthier society,” Modi said.
He said that he will keep sharing different aspects related to yoga over the next three weeks.
“On June 21, the world will come together to mark the third Yoga Day. Let us all make this occasion a memorable one,” he said.
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022