Bhopal : December, 2017: Public Relations, Water Resources and Parliamentary Affairs Minister Dr. Narottam Mishra today reached local Bansal Hospital and enquired about the health of Minister of State for Medical Education (Independent Charge), Public Health, Family Welfare and Parliamentary Affairs Shri Sharad Jain and journalist Sunil Tiwari who are admitted there. Dr. Mishra spoke to the attending doctors for proper treatment of the Jain and Tiwari.
Dr. Mishra met Jain and Tiwari and hoped for their speedy recovery. Farmer Welfare and Agriculture Development Minister Shri Gaurishankar Bisen were also present on the occasion.
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022