Telugu actor Rana Daggubati and entrepreneur Miheeka Bajaj tied the knot on Saturday evening. The wedding, which followed Telugu and Marwari traditions, was a close-knit affair with only a few family members and friends in attendance. Venkatesh, Samantha Akkineni, Ram Charan, Allu Arjun and Naga Chaitanya were also seen at the wedding.
The marriage was held keeping in my mind all precautions regarding Covid-19. Everybody at the ceremony was tested for coronavirus. Sanitisers were provided and social distancing was maintained.
Earlier, during an Instagram live with actor and filmmaker Lakshmi Manchu, Rana Daggubati opened up about his wedding with Miheeka. “For the first time, I thought we should do it quickly. So, she must have done something. When things are good, I don’t ask questions. I just went with the flow. The girl was right. I can’t put it in words. I met her and felt I can do this long term with her. It happened quick and in the most simple manner,” the actor said.
Rana Daggubati, best known for the Baahubali duology, made the relationship public on May 12. He tweeted a picture of himself and Miheeka Bajaj, and captioned it, “And she said Yes.” On May 21, 2020, Rana tweeted two photos of himself with Miheeka Bajaj and captioned it, “And it’s official!!” The photos were from the engagement ceremony.
The festivities for the wedding began on Thursday with the Haldi and Mehendi ceremonies. Samantha Akkineni was one of the attendees. The venue was Miheeka Bajaj’s Jubilee Hills residence.
“It was a small, intimate and beautiful ceremony and we’re all very excited. The shaadi ka mahaul is here and the celebrations have begun at our house. Our immediate family attended the ceremony and a couple of family members from Rana’s side too had come over to be with Miheeka for her haldi,” Miheeka’s mother Bunty Bajaj told Hyderabad Times earlier.
Rana Daggubati and Miheeka Bajaj’s wedding, which will follow Telugu and Marwari traditions, will take place at Hyderabad’s Ramanaidu Studios. The number of guests is expected to not exceed 30.
- Second virus wave could be worst than first: France hospital boss - October 23, 2020
- World Sight Day 2020 - October 23, 2020
- Health Tips: These Drinks May Be Helpful For Excessive Weight, Know How To Prepare - October 23, 2020
- COVID-19 lockdown reduced mental health, sleep, exercise - October 23, 2020
- मुख्यमंत्री श्री चौहान ने दी अष्टमी और दशहरे की बधाई - October 23, 2020
- Nigeria resumes Yellow fever vaccination with safety measures necessary for the COVID-19 context - October 23, 2020
- क्या ठंडे पानी में तैरना डिमेंशिया के खतरे को कर सकता है कम? शोधकर्ताओं ने किया चौंकानेवाला खुलासा - October 23, 2020
- Study provides estimates of the effect of introducing and lifting physical distancing measures on COVID-19 R number - October 23, 2020
- यह बीसवीं-इक्कीसवीं सदी है किसकी !! - October 23, 2020
- इन आदतों को अपनाने से आप हमेशा रह सकते हैं स्वस्थ और फिट, रूटीन चार्ट में शामिल करें ये टिप्स - October 23, 2020