Telugu actor Rana Daggubati and entrepreneur Miheeka Bajaj tied the knot on Saturday evening. The wedding, which followed Telugu and Marwari traditions, was a close-knit affair with only a few family members and friends in attendance. Venkatesh, Samantha Akkineni, Ram Charan, Allu Arjun and Naga Chaitanya were also seen at the wedding.
The marriage was held keeping in my mind all precautions regarding Covid-19. Everybody at the ceremony was tested for coronavirus. Sanitisers were provided and social distancing was maintained.
Earlier, during an Instagram live with actor and filmmaker Lakshmi Manchu, Rana Daggubati opened up about his wedding with Miheeka. “For the first time, I thought we should do it quickly. So, she must have done something. When things are good, I don’t ask questions. I just went with the flow. The girl was right. I can’t put it in words. I met her and felt I can do this long term with her. It happened quick and in the most simple manner,” the actor said.
Rana Daggubati, best known for the Baahubali duology, made the relationship public on May 12. He tweeted a picture of himself and Miheeka Bajaj, and captioned it, “And she said Yes.” On May 21, 2020, Rana tweeted two photos of himself with Miheeka Bajaj and captioned it, “And it’s official!!” The photos were from the engagement ceremony.
The festivities for the wedding began on Thursday with the Haldi and Mehendi ceremonies. Samantha Akkineni was one of the attendees. The venue was Miheeka Bajaj’s Jubilee Hills residence.
“It was a small, intimate and beautiful ceremony and we’re all very excited. The shaadi ka mahaul is here and the celebrations have begun at our house. Our immediate family attended the ceremony and a couple of family members from Rana’s side too had come over to be with Miheeka for her haldi,” Miheeka’s mother Bunty Bajaj told Hyderabad Times earlier.
Rana Daggubati and Miheeka Bajaj’s wedding, which will follow Telugu and Marwari traditions, will take place at Hyderabad’s Ramanaidu Studios. The number of guests is expected to not exceed 30.
- Essential Eye-Care Tips For A Safe Diwali - October 27, 2021
- Mansukh Mandaviya to hold meeting with state health ministers - October 27, 2021
- COVID-19: Kerala logs 7,163 new cases, 482 deaths - October 27, 2021
- Govt plans to invest Rs 100 cr per district to upgrade healthcare infra - October 27, 2021
- COVID-19: Active cases drop to 74,735 in Kerala - October 26, 2021
- Ayushman Bharat Health Infrastructure Mission: Everything you must know about ‘India’s largest health infra scheme’ - October 26, 2021
- Moderna to supply Africa with up to 110 million COVID doses - October 26, 2021
- India committed to supplying COVID-19 vaccines to other nations - October 25, 2021
- Mamata Banerjee asks people to wear mask to prevent spike in Covid cases - October 25, 2021
- Dengue cases in Delhi cross 1,000-mark; over 280 fresh cases in one week - October 25, 2021