Randstad India Private Ltd Recruitment August 2020. Randstad India is a division of Dutch-based Randstad Holding NV, a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Chemist/Lab Chemist
- Education : B.Sc Chemistry/M.Sc. Chemistry
- Experienced😮 to 5 years
- Location: Pune( Kurkumbh )
- Salary : 1,00,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.
- Openings :NA
- Email id:firstname.lastname@example.org
Note:Interested candidates can share their updated resumes to Above Email id.
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Quality Chemist/Lab Chemist in Randstad India Private Ltd !
1)To ensure testing of raw materials & products as per the specification and update Quality results in SAP.
2)Perform routine shift analysis of incoming and outgoing samples
3)Involve in regular quality activity such as, chemicals, solvent, gas cylinder, and packaging material arrangements
4)To participate & help to conduct internal Finish Good Audit.
5)To intimate non-conformance or deviation of processes to quality manager.
6)To attend Quality management team meeting & Management review meeting time to time
7)Coordinate for required sample dispatch activity with stakeholders and courier agency. To perform related invoice clearance and maintaining records.
8)Follow GLP and lab safety practices
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022