RCMS-Punjab is a web-enabled Revenue Court Management System to facilitate management and monitoring of Court Cases pertaining to Revenue Courts. It has been designed specifically for all Revenue Courts in the state, which include Financial Commissioner, Divisional Commissioner, Director Land Records, Deputy Commissioner, SDM, Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildars courts.
RCMS-Punjab captures the details of properties under litigation from the land record database along with Petitioners and Respondents. Beside generation of summoning notices, the system automatically generates date-wise cause-list of different courts, which is available to citizens as well. All case related documents including Interim orders and final judgments etc. can be uploaded.
The system also facilitates all stakeholders to get SMS Alert on all important events such as Case institution, Hearing date and postponement of hearing date etc. The citizens can access details of any case along with case status from the portal for which no credentials or registration is required.
- Meatpacking plants increased COVID-19 cases in US counties - April 15, 2021
- Lower Rates of COVID in States That Mandated Masks: Study - April 15, 2021
- कोरोना के इलाज के लिए बिस्तर, ऑक्सीजन, इंजेक्शन आदि की पर्याप्त व्यवस्था - April 15, 2021
- Iran to purchase 60 million COVID-19 vaccines from Russia - April 15, 2021
- Health Highlights: April 15, 2021 - April 15, 2021
- सुखी और स्वस्थ जीवन की शुभकामनाओं के साथ दी विदाई - April 15, 2021
- रोज रात को सोने से पहले गर्म पानी में दो लौंग मिलाकर खाए, होंगे ये फायदा - April 15, 2021
- Teen Tanning Bed Ban Would Prevent Thousands of U.S. Melanoma Cases - April 15, 2021
- Give the Gift of Calm this Mother's Day with Betoken CBD - April 15, 2021
- CDC Panel Says It Needs More Time to Study J&J Vaccine Clotting Cases - April 15, 2021